Single Pack includes: 1 Manikin (Dark Skin), Soft Carry Case, 6 Airways, 10 Foreign Body Practice Objects, and Directions for Use. The new-style Baby Anne has updated clothing and an airway that closes if the neck is hyperextended, which allows for improved airway management.
The Baby Anne manikin is a realistic, inexpensive, and lightweight infant CPR trainer with all the essential features for infant CPR learning.
The Baby Anne manikin was developed to provide effective infant CPR training without compromising realism or quality. The convenient packaging of four Baby Anne manikins makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning infant CPR
- Affordability allows increased hands-on practice
- Realistic chest compressions and chest rise allow students to learn proper techniques
- Logistically convenient lightweight and portable 4-pack weighs under 12.1 lb. making Baby Anne easy to transport
- Practical because it is inexpensive and easy to maintain
- Durable construction allows unequaled long-term use
Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airwayAirway closes if the neck is hyperextended allowing for improved airway management techniquesForeign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniquesRemovable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
Alternate Part Number(s): 050002