Laerdal Dark Skin Baby Anne with Soft Carry CasePart #: 130-03050 Our Price: $119.00
Laerdal Dark Skin Baby Anne with Soft Carry Case
OverviewSingle Pack includes: 1 Manikin (Dark Skin), Soft Carry Case, 6 Airways, 10 Foreign Body Practice Objects, and Directions for Use. The new-style Baby Anne has updated clothing and an airway that closes if the neck is hyperextended, which allows for improved airway management.Read more...
The Baby Anne manikin is a realistic, inexpensive, and lightweight infant CPR trainer with all the essential features for infant CPR learning.
The Baby Anne manikin was developed to provide effective infant CPR training without compromising realism or quality. The convenient packaging of four Baby Anne manikins makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning infant CPR
- Affordability allows increased hands-on practice
- Realistic chest compressions and chest rise allow students to learn proper techniques
- Logistically convenient lightweight and portable 4-pack weighs under 12.1 lb. making Baby Anne easy to transport
- Practical because it is inexpensive and easy to maintain
- Durable construction allows unequaled long-term use
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real patient
- Airway closes if the neck is hyperextended allowing for improved airway management techniques
- Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy cleanup
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
Alternate Part Number(s): 050002
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!