Single Pack includes: 1 Manikin, Soft Carry Case, 6 Airways, 10 Foreign Body Practice Objects, and Directions for Use.
The Baby Anne manikin is a realistic, inexpensive, and lightweight infant CPR trainer with all the essential features for infant CPR learning.
The Baby Anne manikin was developed to provide effective infant CPR training without compromising realism or quality. The convenient packaging of four Baby Anne manikins makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning infant CPR
- Affordability allows increased hands-on practice
- Realistic chest compressions and chest rise allow students to learn proper techniques
- Logistically convenient lightweight and portable 4-pack weighs under 12.1 lb. making Baby Anne easy to transport
- Practical because it is inexpensive and easy to maintain
- Durable construction allows unequaled long-term use
Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airwayRealistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infantsEconomical disposable airways for quick and easy cleanupRemovable jumpsuit for easy cleaningAlternate Part Number(s): 050000,130-01050