Introducing Laerdal's Premature Anne Task Trainer, their latest premature care and resuscitaion skills training manikin. Premature Anne is a realistically proportioned 25-week preterm manikin developed in collaboration with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). It is designed to facilitate the training of healthcare professionals in the initiation of proper care and resuscitation of preterm infants.
The first 10 minutes after delivery is the most critical time for a preterm newborn. When complications arise, healthcare providers must be prepared to administer proper quality care. The Premature Anne Task Trainer is designed to help prepare providers with realistic experiences which will help save these tiniest of lives.
• Premature Anne is a realistically proportioned preterm infant
• Anatomically accurate airway designed to train airway management including the placement of an ET tube
• Premature Anne provides a realistic training experience which supports delivery of AAP neonatal resuscitation
• The features of Premature Anne are aligned with the objectives of the NRP course curriculum
• Premature Anne is highly mobile for use in multiple clinical settings and in transport scenarios
Available in single or twin-pack. Includes for each manikin, airway lubricant, birthing lubricant, simulated umbilical blood concentrate, 3 umbilical cords, 42mm face mask, tape, syringe, user guide, user info, hat, blanket.
Alternate Part Number(s): 290-00050, 290-00150