Please note: Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, this product is on extended backorder from the manufacturer and is not currently available for sale from AED Superstore.
Dynarex Shoe Covers have been manufactured of spun-bonded polypropylene which provides hospital personnel with non-skid protection. These shoe covers are comfortable and snug and designed to improve floor traction and protect the shoes of healthcare personnel. 150 pairs per box. Available in non-conductive, non-skid, universal size and extra-large. Select your preferred style by using the drop-down window above.
- Manufactured of spun-bonded polypropylene
- Sewn seams, not glued, which offers greater strength
- Elastic opening provides a snug comfortable fit
- Non-skid shoe covers offer improved floor traction
- 2131 &2132 will cover shoe sizes from S to L shoes (gender non-specific)
- 2134 will cover shoe sizes from M to XL shoes (gender non-specific)
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Alternate Part Number(s): 2131, 2132, 2134, DYN2131, DYN2132, DYN2134