56-in-1 External Data Card Reader.
Certified High-Speed USB 2.0. Plug-n-Play installation. Reads and writes multiple media cards simultaneously. For use with the Defibtech Lifeline™ AED and Philips FR2/FR2+/FR3/MRx AED data cards.
- Supports USB specification revision 2.0
- Works with all major memory card formats, supports high-capacity.
- Supports CompactFlash Type I, II , High Capacity support: SDHC / microSDHC, SD / Mini SD / MMC / microSD / T-Flash.
- USB powered. No external power source required.
- Requirements; For PC users: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Available USB port (USB 2.0 port for Hi-Speed mode), For MAC users: Mac OS 10.1.2 or greater, Available USB port (USB 2.0 port for Hi-Speed mode).
- Also supports Chrome Book, Linux, Unix, and other USB supported systems (additional drivers and support may be necessary).
- Ports diagram located on underside of device.
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 4 x 0.6 inches; 6.1 oz.
Alternate Part Number(s): GFR281W6, B002MAPS9E, M3524A, 989803107071