cprCUBE2 is the newest generation of this Hands-only CPR training aid that can help anyone learn chest compressions without the use of expensive CPR manikins. cprCUBE2 makes learning hands-only CPR fun by using immersive education through visual, auditory, and tactile feedback. A CPR training site can be anywhere you like with the cprCUBE2. Just open the box and expand it. CPR can now be learned any time and anywhere you want.
Features and Benefits:
- Compression conditions have been improved and are very similar to the human chest.
- Optimized product specifications for individual training and practice.
- Accurate real-time feedback on the key elements of chest compression, including depth, rate, and recoil.
- Sound - cprCUBE makes a sound when the appropriate compression depth and recoil are applied.
- LED Light - Successful compression depth, recoil, and rate make the LED lights flow. LED lights up one by one for each successful compression. If you succeed 15 times in a row, LED revolves around the cube to express the blood flow.
- Analysis of user's compressions via sensors
- Measurement of Depth/Rate/Recoil
- Measurement of Compression Cycle
- Evaluation of Compression
- Measures: 4" x 3.75" x 3.75" (100×95×95 mm)
- Weight: 0.26 lbs (120g) without batteries
4 AA batteries required (not included).
Alternate Part Number(s):