cprCUBE is a Hands-only CPR training aid which will help anyone master the process of chest compression without the use of expensive CPR manikins. cprCUBE makes learning hands-only CPR fun by using immersive education through visual, auditory, and tactile feedback. A first aid training site can be anywhere you like with the cprCUBE. Just open the box and expand it. CPR can be learned whenever and wherever you want.
Features and Benefits:
- Compression conditions very similar to the human chest.
- Optimized product specifications for individual training and practice.
- Accurate real-time feedback on the key elements of chest compression.
- Sound - cprCUBE makes a sound when the appropriate compression depth and recoil are applied.
- LED Light - Successful compression depth, recoil, and rate make the LED lights flow. LED lights up one by one for each successful compression. If you succeed 15 times in a row, LED revolves around the cube to express the blood flow.
- Analysis of user's compressions via sensors
- Measurement of Depth/Recoil
- Measurement of Compression Cycle
- Evaluation of Compression
- Measures: 4" x 3.75" x 3.75" (100×95×95 mm)
- Weight: 0.26 lbs (120g) without batteries
4 AA batteries required (not included).