AED/CPR training is the basis for a well-run AED program. Unfortunately, it can be financially and logistically challenging to manage, particularly in organizations with a high-turnover rate.
CardioReady Training™ is an online AED/CPR training class that allows you to:
- Save money.
- Train more people.
- Take the course and certification exam at your convenience.
- Retake the exam more than once.
- Eliminate the logistical challenges of scheduling training classes.
- Manage certification status.
- Review a refresher course.
- Receive a certificate of completion.
CardioReady Training offers AED/CPR skills training with uniform quality and uses a standardized learning assessment with the test results being displayed immediately following completion of the course.
Here are the simple steps to use from purchase-to-certification:
- Purchase the number of required licenses.
- Click on the invite that is sent to you via email.
- Watch the video.
- Take a brief multiple-choice questions assessment.
- Receive a certificate of completion upon successful completion of the course.
- If you don’t pass, you will be prompted to retake the assessment.
If responders belong to organizations participating in our AED program management, all of their passing training records are seamlessly ported to our system. Trainees can also take advantage of a brief six-month refresher. This synchronized approach to CardioReady Training greatly reduces your workload and the potential for gaps.
Each yearly license costs only $14.99. The cost includes:
- Access to online training videos
- Access to a refresher training video
Many organizations find adding CardioReady Training one year after their traditional training date enhances responders’ confidence and performance when responding to a medical emergency.
If you prefer a more traditional, nationally accredited hands-on training course using manikins and AED trainers, please see our AED/CPR Training Classes