Physio-Control’s Newest AED Raises the Bar
Introducing the most technologically advanced AED on the US market – the Physio-Control LIFEPAK® CR2 AED. Designed for the lay rescuer, this AED is the simplest to use and maintain. As one of the pioneering companies in the defibrillator field, it should be no surprise Physio-Control has once again brought innovation to the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest.
The LIFEPAK CR2 AED Features:
- Wireless connectivity
- Manage your AEDs remotely 24/7
- Connect to EMS during a rescue so they arrive prepared
- Bilingual capabilities
- Designed for the infrequent user or lay rescuer
- Available as fully-automatic or semi-automatic
- Child/infant button
- Uses adult electrode pads
- No additional equipment
- Saves time
- Opening the lid turns the unit on – no need to press the on/off button!
- Electrode pads can be used on both adult and pediatric patients
- Fastest time to the first shock
- Warranty – 8 Years
- Water/Dust Resistance – IP55
- Weight – 4.5 lbs.
- Dimensions – 10.8″ x 8.9″ x 3.8″
- CPR Coaching – Passive
- Electrode Pads Life – 4 Years
- Battery Standby Life – 4 Years
Click here to order the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED!
Have more questions? Call our customer care team at 1-800-544-0048
Leave a Reply