Introducing the HeartSine® Gateway Remote Monitoring Device
If you have a HeartSine samaritan PAD AED, you are in luck! The new Gateway remote monitoring device easily attaches to your existing AED and gives you the capability to remotely monitor many features of your AED’s readiness. Whether you are managing one AED or a whole fleet over multiple locations, remote monitoring with the Gateway allows you to receive notifications about expiration dates on PAD-PAKS, any self-test errors, as well as overall AED readiness. This means far fewer trips to check on the units in-person.
The Gateway easily installs on the HeartSine samaritan 350P, 360P, or 450P PAD (devices produced in 2013 or later, verified by the serial number beginning with “13” or higher). The Gateway package includes:
- 4 CR123A lithium batteries
- a device removal tool
- a redesigned carry case to fit your HeartSine samaritan PAD with the Gateway attached
Additionally, the new HeartSine Gateway connects all HeartSine samaritan devices via wifi to Arch™ Medical Direction to notify you if there is an issue, so you only need to check your AED when an issue has been detected!
In a nutshell, the HeartSine Gateway:
- Easily attaches to any samaritan 350P, 360P, or 450P manufactured during 2013 and beyond.
- Communicates via wi-fi.
- Sends the results of the weekly AED self-test directly to Arch Medical Direction & Program Management.
- Will automatically send a notification if the device needs attention.
Learn more about the HeartSine Gateway for samaritan PAD or pick one up today!