The ReaLifeSim IV Task Trainer is designed to provide realistic simulation for vascular access on infant, pediatric, or adult subjects. The various simulated vessels enhance visual, tactile, and hands-on skills in locating and palpating the vessel and achieving a “good stick.” Realistic size, skin feel, and flashback give the student immediate feedback. Durable construction (30+ sticks) with a protective layer ensures repeated practice opportunities that quickly build confidence and competence.
The ReaLifeSim IV task trainer uses a single vessel (infant, pediatric) or multiple vessels (pediatric, adult) inside the sleeve which can be placed on a manikin to simulate vascular access with enhanced realism. The standard (adult) vas-sleeve can be worn on the arm of a person or a manikin. Please choose the desired size by using the drop-down window above. Blood vessels are sold separately and may be added by selecting the desired blood vessel size(s) from the Add-Ons (just under the "Please Choose Trainer Size" drop-down window) above.
- Realistic simulated skin and durable microfiber lining near the manikin.
- Loop and hook straps or elastic straps to fit a variety of sizes and locations.
- Puncture-proof base.
- Sustained skin integrity for >30 puncture attempts using 23g or smaller IV catheters in a variety of insertion sites.
- Multiple placement options for a variety of insertion sites. *Simulated blood vessels sold separately (see Related Items).
- Infant - 2" x 1.5"
- Pediatric - 4" x 1.5"
- Standard (Adult) - 10" x 3.5"
- Vas-Sleeve w/App - 10" x 3.5"