Simple. Accurate. Reliable.
Fast and accurate SpO2 spot checks anytime.
The BCI 3301 by Smiths Medical hand-held pulse oximeter quickly and reliably delivers pulse oximetry wherever spot-checking is needed...including EMS, physician's offices, outpatient clinics, hospitals, and at home. In fact, its ergonomic design, easy-to-read display and proven ability to accurately indicate SpO2 and pulse rate for patients from neonate to adult have helped make the manufacturer the global leader in hand-held pulse oximetry technology. One year manufacturer's limited warranty.
The BCI 3301 is filled with features like:
- Durable and lightweight design
- Ergonomically designed to fit your hand comfortably
- Bright, easy-to-read LED numerals
- Quantitative pulse strength bar on the screen
- Fast, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements
- Stores data for up to 99 different patients
- Simple on/off control with auto shutoff to conserve battery life
- Powered by 3 easily replaceable C-cell batteries
- Monitor patients ranging from neonate to adult
- Genuine BCI reusable and disposable sensors available
Includes adult sensor, or you can substitute an ear sensor by using the drop-down window above.
Please note: The Pediatric Sensor is no longer available.
Alternate Part Number(s): 3301, 3301A1, 3301A2, 3301A3, 3301A4, 3301JA1
- BCI Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter
- Oximetry Finger Sensor
- 3 "C" Size Alkaline Batteries
- Owners Operation Manual
- FREE UPS Shipping Learn More