This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please call us at 800-544-0048 to discuss your options.
Small. Accurate. Affordable.
Exactly what you should look for in an oximeter.
The BCI Digit® Finger Oximeter is a device that combines a pulse oximeter monitor and sensor into one assembly that measures SpO2 (saturation of oxygen in blood), pulse rate, and pulse strength on the finger. Simply attach the device to someone's finger and read the results! Designed to be used as a "spot check" device, it's great for use in the home, hospital, or in clinical environments. The Digit is used extensively in ground transport and EMS (Emergency Medical Services) settings. This pulse oximeter will provide reliable measurements on patients ranging from pediatric to adult. The Digit is also great for endurance athletes and home patient monitoring, too.
The Digit is filled with features like:
- Fast, reliable SpO2 and pulse-rate measurements on any patient from
- pediatric to adult.
- Portable and lightweight, only three ounces including batteries.
- Uses two standard “AAA” alkaline batteries.
- Battery life is approximately 16 hours continuous use, 1400 spot check, four-year shelf life.
- Bright, easy-to-read LED display indicates SpO2 and pulse rate measurements.
- Low battery indicator when about 30 minutes of battery use remains.
- Automatic power-down turns the unit off when not in use.
- Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- The Digit Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Battery Compartment
- 2 "AAA" Size Alkaline Batteries
- Handy Lanyard
- Operation Manual
- FREE UPS Shipping Learn More