Allergy Emergency Kit™ AED/Allergy Emergency Cabinet. This cabinet was designed to combine public access defibrillation (PAD) using automated external defibrillators (AEDs) along with the innovative and increasingly popular publicly accessible allergy emergency supplies. AED rests in the bottom of the cabinet with the auto-injectors above. Includes mounting hardware, AED/Allergy sign, door activated alarm, laminated instructions.
• Includes AED / AEK signage
• Hook & loop back panel ensures compatibility with all brands of auto-injectors and allows you to secure the AED in an appropriate position in the cabinet
• Non-locking cabinet has door siren with on-off switch
• Includes mounting hardware
• Includes laminated auto-injector storage
Please note: Epinephrine and auto-injectors are NOT included.