This item has been replaced by AHA 2015 Guidelines item 15-1042
The AHA's ACLS Posters portray the latest 2010 Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitaion and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. Use them in ACLS classes or use them in many healthcare settings, like emergency departments are critical care units. They are extremely useful as quick reference tools.
Includes 1 poster of each of the following:
• BLS Healthcare Provider Algorithm
• Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
• Acute Coronary Syndromes Algorithm
• Suspected Stroke Algorithm
• Tachycardia with a Pulse Algorithm
• Bradycardia with a Pusle Algorithm
• Cardiac Arrest Circular Algorithm
• Relationship of 12-Lead ECG to Coronary Artery Anatomy
• Immediate Post-Cardiac Arrest Care Algorithm
Posters measure 22" x 34" each.
The Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or