The AHA 2015 Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual contains information and lesson plans that AHA BLS and Heartsaver Instructors need to teach AHA Heartsaver Courses, Heartsaver CPR AED, Heartsaver First Aid, and Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED.
• 8.375” x 10.875” manual
• Includes 72 pages of full-color images and text
• Includes 44 Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Lesson Plans
• Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED – 33 Lesson Plans (1 Life Is Why, 9 Adult CPR AED, 8 Child CPR
AED, 6 Infant CPR, 9 First Aid)
• Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Blended - 11 Lesson Plans
• Full-color 3-hole-punched loose-leaf manual which fits into a binder
• Includes six divider page tabs
• Includes the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Instructor CD with the following supplemental information and
• Lesson Plans
• Course Agendas
• Sample Precourse Letter to Students
• Skill Sheet
• Skills Descriptions
• Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Lesson Plans
• Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Blended Lesson Plans
• Life Is Why Activity Page
Other supplies needed to teach this course include a DVD player or DVD-compatible computer (with appropriate software), training manikins, AED trainer, and first aid training supplies. The instructor CD for this course is NOT available separately.
AHA’s Heartsaver courses are for those with limited or no medical training who need a course completion card in first aid and/or CPR and AED to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.