AHA 2015 Adult/Child CPR Anytime® - English/SpanishPart #: 15-1014 Our Price: $38.50
AHA 2015 Adult/Child CPR Anytime® - English/Spanish
OverviewAHA 2015 CPR Anytime® for Adult/Child is a convenient package which offers everything people need to learn basic adult and child CPR skills anytime and anyplace, including their own living rooms! The kit comes with a DVD featuring the highly effective practice-while-watching video segments, an inflatable Mini Anne® personal CPR manikin, a CPR reminder card, a replacement manikin lung, 2 manikin wipes, and instructions for use. This fully bilingual kit features English and Spanish options on DVD and reference materials.Course OverviewThis all-in-one training package teaches these basic skills in about 20 minutes:
Key Features and Benefits:
- adult Hands-Only™ CPR
- child CPR (including rescue breaths)
- adult and child choking relief
- general AED awareness
Note: CPR Anytime does not lead to certification.Dimensions and SpecificationsThe package includes:
- CPR Anytime is flexible and can be used by individuals at home or multiple people in a group setting.
- The innovative self-directed "watch-and-do" format keeps people engaged in learning.
- The kits are easy to share with family members and friends to increase the number of people who can perform CPR in an emergency.
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation:
- Adult & Child CPR Anytime® DVD with English and Spanish options (running time: approx. 20 minutes)
- Skills Reminder Card with information in English and Spanish
- Mini Anne® personal CPR manikin
- Mini Anne replacement lung
- 2 manikin wipes
- Instructions in English and Spanish
- DVD player
Alternate Part Number(s): 90-1003, 90-1004
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!