The Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Hiker Medical Kit has been designed for you weekend warriors. The Hiker is a must-have companion when you and a friend hit the trail for a day or two. The Hiker comes outfitted with a carefully-selected cache of supplies tailored to meet any basic first aid needs you may encounter along the way. The Hiker is as comprehensive as it is compact: blisters, stomach aches, sprains, and wounds won’t slow you down for long when you have the lightweight Hiker with you.
- A Quick Guide to Wilderness First Aid pamphlet by Eric A. Weiss, M.D offering the most up to date information on wilderness and travel medicine in a fold-out format, this lightweight guide will help you treat both common and serious injuries.
- Easy Care First Aid® System. First aid supplies are organized in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly.
- Find it Fast. A unique external kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on the front of the bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts.
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access. Zippers prevent items from falling out when opening the kit or accessing it in a vertical environment.
- Trapezoidal Bag for Added Room. Ingeniously designed in super-durable nylon with darting to provide extra space inside the kit for your own items.
- Pain and Illness Remedies. Medication for allergic reactions, itches, pain and fever, and muscle inflammation.
- Splinter and Tick Removal Tool. Hospital-quality, precision-tipped forceps allow you to remove the smallest of splinters and ticks.
- Wound Care Supplies. Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for cleaning and closing small wounds.
- Blister Management Tools. 14 pre-cut and shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to treat hot spots and blisters and alcohol pads for removing the oils from the skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin.
Cuts & Scrapes / Medication
- 1 – Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 3 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Register Your Kit Card
Wound Care / Blister / Burn
- 1 – Wilderness First Aid Manual
- 1 – EMT Shears, 4"
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4"
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
- 1 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 – Elastic Bandage with Hook & Loop Closure, 2"
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Tape, 1" x 2.5 yds.
- 14 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped Pieces
- 3 – After Bite® Sting & Bite Relief Wipe
- 4 – Aspirin (325 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), 2 Pkg./1
- 4 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- 4 – Acetaminophen (500 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
Stop Bleeding Fast
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 2 – Nitrile Glove
Adventure Medical Kits reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary.
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, therefore additional items may be substituted.