The Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Day Tripper Lite is an ideal resource for a day in the woods, whether you are enjoying exploring with a friend or backpacking solo. The Day Tripper Lite is ultra-light and completely portable. It has been designed to fit easily into your day pack and comes equipped with the essentials you may need to manage muscle pain, blisters, splinters, ticks, cuts, and other basic first aid issues. The Day Tripper Lite is proof that good things can come in small packages!
- A Quick Guide to Wilderness First Aid pamphlet by Eric A. Weiss, M.D offering the most up to date information on wilderness and travel medicine in a fold-out format, this lightweight guide will help you treat both common and serious injuries.
- Easy Care First Aid® System. First aid supplies are organized in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly.
- Find it Fast. A unique external kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on the front of the bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts.
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access. Zippers prevent items from falling out when opening the kit or accessing it in a vertical environment.
- Trapezoidal Bag for Added Room. Ingeniously designed in super-durable nylon with darting to provide extra space inside the kit for your own items.
- Pain and Illness Remedies. Medication for allergic reactions, itches, pain and fever, and muscle inflammation.
- Splinter and Tick Removal Tool. Hospital-quality, precision-tipped forceps allow you to remove the smallest of splinters and ticks.
- Wound Care Supplies. Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for cleaning and closing small wounds.
- Blister Management Tools. 14 pre-cut and shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to treat hot spots and blisters and alcohol pads for removing the oils from the skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin.
Cuts & Scrapes / Medication
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 3 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 3 – After Bite® Sting & Bite Relief Wipe
- 4 – Aspirin (325 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), 2 Pkg./1
- 4 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- 4 – Acetaminophen (500 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- 1 – Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Register Your Kit Card
Wound Care / Blister / Burn
- 1 – Wilderness First Aid Manual
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3"
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Tape, 1" x 2.5 yds.
- 14 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped Pieces
Adventure Medical Kits reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary.
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, therefore additional items may be substituted.