25 Person Medium Metal SmartCompliance First Aid Cabinet without Medications by First Aid Only
This medium, 25 person, metal SmartCompliance ANSI A+ cabinet is ideally suited for an industrial setting or a corporate office. The unique cabinet design makes keeping track of supplies simple by eliminating disorganized and missing supplies. The clearly labeled compartments create a cabinet that is easy to use and restock, while The expansion pocket allows you to customize your cabinet to meet your specific needs.
The SmartCompliance Cabinet SmartTab ezRefill System is one of the simplest yet most effective ways of reordering and restocking, completely revolutionizing the replenishment process. It is quick and easy, but also cost-effective. As supplies are used, Smart Tab ezRefill reminder tabs will notify you when it is time to reorder supplies, which puts reordering information at your fingertips. The FAO SafetyHub, which is a mobile requisition app, allows you to easily monitor cabinet usage to stay compliant and helps you know when it's time to reorder your refills. The solid steel case comes with a carrying handle and can be mounted on a wall or other flat vertical surface.
Item # Qty Description
90643 1 Triangular Bandage and 1 CPR Face Shield
FAE-3001 1 Adhesive Fabric Bandages, 1" x 3", 25ct
FAE-4002 1 BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, 10ct
FAE-4007 1 Hand Sanitizer Packets, 10ct
FAE-5005 1 Sterile Gauze Pads, 3" x 3", 10ct
FAE-6003 1 First Aid Tape, ½" x 5yd and Gauze Roll, 2" x 4yd
FAE-6004 1 Scissors
FAE-6012 1 Cold Pack, 4" x 5"
FAE-6017 1 First Aid Guide
FAE-6018 1 Nitrile Exam Gloves, 4ct
FAE-6019 1 Tweezers
FAE-6022 1 2 Sterile Eyepads, 1oz Eyewash, and ½" x 5 yd Tape Roll
FAE-6024 1 Trauma Pads, 5" x 9", 2ct
FAE-7011 1 First Aid/Burn Cream Packets, 10ct
FAE-7012 1 Burn Dressing, 4" x 4"
FAE-7021 1 Antibiotic Ointment Packets, 10ct
- The cabinet is ANSI A+, Type I & II compliant
- 94 pieces sufficient to treat 25 or more people
- Easy-to-carry handle or wall mountable for quick access in an emergency
- SmartTab ezRefill System is a quick, easy, cost-effective process for reordering and restocking
- Dispenser system reduces pilferage
- Easily accessible contents in a simple to maintain first aid system
- Consistent color-coded packaging matches ANSI recommendations for easy identification when the user needs to find a first aid supply to treat an injury
- FAO SafetyHub app helps you monitor usage to stay compliant and benchmark consumption. SafetyHub App will remind you when it's time to reorder while minimizing inventory costs.
- Ideal for industrial facilities or large corporate offices
COMPONENTS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM IMAGE.
Unit Size 13.75" x 3.25" x 14.25"
Pieces in Kit 94
Number of People 25
Mount Type Wall Mountable
Material Type Metal
Compliance Note ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015