Bleeding Control Kit STB by North American Rescue. This kit is designed to provide the bleeding control essentials that are needed to help save a life. It is small, compact, and easy to use. This kit contains the same tourniquet and hemostatic dressing technology recommended by the U.S. Military & the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma to control bleeding.
The top cause of preventable death in trauma is bleeding. 20% of the people who have died from traumatic injuries COULD HAVE SURVIVED had there been access to quick bleeding control.
Life-threatening bleeding can occur from emergency situations that happen in our communities every day. Vehicle crashes and incidents involving farming equipment or public transportation to accidental injuries from natural disasters like tornadoes or inflicted injuries from intentional acts of violence like shootings and bombings, uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes – even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. Those first few minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life.
To address these growing concerns, North American Rescue has designed this convenient kit to equip bystanders with the necessary medical tools needed to take immediate action in life-threatening emergencies. These items come in a ruggedized, vacuum-sealed pouch. This life saving kit also provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives. Also included are step-by-step illustrated “Just in Time” pictorial instructions to assist in dealing with uncontrolled bleeding and trauma.
- Designed to provide the essential bleeding control equipment needed to help save a life.
- Small, compact, and easy to use.
- Kits contain the same Tourniquet and Hemostatic Dressing technology recommended by the U.S. Military & the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma to control bleeding.
- Packaged in a compact, ruggedized vacuum-sealed pouch with illustrated “Just in Time” pictorial instruction.
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Orange
- 1 x QuikClot® Hemostatic Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x 4 in. Flat Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Black Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 8 oz