DISCONTINUED. See item G35007RE.
***This item has been DISCONTINUED. See item G35007RE.***Designed and built to accommodate most Automated External Defibrillators for easy, quick access. Perfect for use in public areas such as arenas, airports, shopping malls, or homes as an all-in-one first responder bag. Simple design for the layperson as well as experienced repsonders. Inside contents are sold separately. Empty sub-packs are included.Features:
- Foam-lined construction maintains pack shape and protects contents.
- Adjustable single-buckle AED pocket offers quick access to the Defibrillator.
- Main compartment features three removable stick-in-place pouches that give visibility and organization to contents.
- Ergonomic, padded shoulder straps and back panel provide comfort during transport.
- QuickZip access to main compartment through the back panel, maintaining access to contents and AED.
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital signs tools.
- Designed to carry StatPacks® drug module, intubation module, and IV module.
Alternate Part Number(s): G11039RE, G11039BU
Must Have Bag if you have an AED I oversee the day-to-day operations of the safety team we have onsite at our very large office complex in the Twin Cities. We have three Stat Pack Quick Look AED bags and I can tell you that they are a must have item if you carry a an AED for emergency response. In addition to the quick access AED pouch on the outside, there are two large pouches on each side and there are three smaller pouches inside that are removable to keep your rescue equipment organized. These bags are extremely tough and durable, we have had ours for over 5 years now and they still look great.Reviewed by: Eric from Richfield, Minnesota on
Excellent pack! Purchased this pack for a high school I worked with in Florida. We had an emergency event in which we had to utilize our AED. Because our pack was so well organized and had a place for everything we would need, everyone knew exactly where everything was located and our athlete survived. This pack is ALWAYS the first thing that makes it on the sidelines.Reviewed by: Aimee S, ATC from Marshall, IL on
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!