Quick LinksAED Superstore no longer carries this item. Click here to see our complete line of pulse oximeters.The world's first spot check monitor for blood oxygen saturation and heart rate to use reflectance pulse oximetry (RPO).The PulseOx 5500TM Finger Unit uses SPO Medical's patented technology to provide a medical device which is more usable for many patients and less expensive to operate than any other device available.
The PulseOx 5500TM Finger Unit weighs just 1.8 oz. with the 1/2 AA sized battery (included). Overall dimensions are 2.91" x 1.57" x 1.61".Main Features:• Long-lasting battery - over 1,000 hours or 40 days of continuous usage, using only a fraction of the power of conventional devices.
• Readings initiated in under 10 seconds.
• Highly resistant to many forms of motion, reducing its susceptibility to the motion artifacts which typical pulse oximetry devices produce.
• Backlit screen illumination that turns off automatically after 10 seconds.
• Completely nail polish tolerant - no matter how dark the color.
• Manufactured according to environmentally friendly standards (RoHS Directive).
• Battery status indicator.
• 5500TM Finger Unit, battery, carrying strap, and user instructions.Our lowest price above includes free UPS Ground shipping within the 48 contiguous Unites States.An optional storage case is available, too!
- Customer Reviews
- Reference Library
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!