The Deluxe Airway Management Head is available attached a board for stability during training. It is also available without the board so it can be used to replace the existing vinyl head on your PDA STAT or your STAT Simulator. The features for this head include anatomical landmarks, tongue edema, laryngospasm, cricothyrotomy, and bilateral carotid pulses. Use all of the field airway adjuncts your agency uses while practicing with this product.Instructions are included to show how to disconnect the head and use the color and/or size coded connections for easy installation of the replacement head. Installation of the replacement head is estimated to be 30 minutes for the PDA STAT manikin and less time for the STAT Simulator.Features:
Choose which model Deluxe Adult Airway Management Head you need. 502 is the standalone trainer, 459 attaches to the PDA STAT manikin, 306 attaches to the STAT Simulator.
- The only Head of its kind on the market
- New material – New design
- More life-like feel than older plastic models
- Greater stretching characteristics in the face
- Will not be damaged by student aggression with a Laryngoscope
- The tongue is more flexible than older plastic models
- Vocal cords reside in a more neutral position than the older plastic models
- Easier to clean than the older plastic models
Alternate Part Number(s): 502, 459, 306
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!