Cardionics SimulScope Bedside Auscultation SystemPart #: 718-7003 Our Price: $6,519.00
Cardionics SimulScope Bedside Auscultation System
SimulScope by Cardionics is an instrument for teaching auscultation at the bedside or in the classroom. It is wireless so that students are not tied to the instructor when in the patient's room, and it sets up in seconds.
The SimulScope system consists of small, portable, battery-operated (or line-operated) infrared transmitter with a low frequency stethoscope that is taken to the bedside. Ideal for bedside teaching with real patients at the bedside or in the classroom, and isolation ward use.Use with CardioSim VII Digital Heart Sound Simulator, or with SAM, the Student Auscultation Manikin. It can also be used with PneumoSim Digital Breath Sound Simulator, Harvey, the CardioPulmonary Manikin, or the with CD-ROMs - Learning Cardiac Auscultation or Learning Lung Sounds.Perfect for auditorium instruction, skills labs, with StethView Digital Recording System, clinical use, and Telemedicine - with Tandberg, Telemedicine - with PolyCom, Telemedicine - with VTEL, or Telemedicine - with Life Size.Major Features:
- Allows multiple students to hear simultaneously
- Supplied with 6 HeartMan Infrared Headphones (more can be added to 25).
- Exceptional sound quality
- Much easier on the patient
- Instructor knows exactly what the student is hearing
- Saves time on rounds
- Bedside teaching is a very effective teaching mode
- Better instruction for students
- Stethoscope has bell and diaphragm
- Wireless & Portable
- Battery and/or line operated for bedside or classroom use
- Use at Bedside under battery operation
- Use in Classroom under line power
- Headphones have Individual Volume Control
- Headphones shut off automatically when removed
- Send Sounds Wirelessly to PC for Phonocardiogram Display and Recording.
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!