Brad Manikin w/Electronics & Carry Bag by Simulaids
- CPR Brad Manikin
- Electronic Feedback of Hand Position, Compressions & Ventilations
- 3 Disposable Lung/Airway Systems
- 3 Channel Design Mouth/Nosepieces
- Nylon Carry Bag/Kneeling Pad
- 3 Year Factory Warranty
CPR Brad with Electronics provides the CPR trainee with feedback of their hand position, depth of compressions and ventilations. Brad's realistic appearance, accurate anatomical landmarks, and individual-use mouth/nosepieces with disposable airway/lung system and non-rebreathing valve combine for function, durability, and ease of use. The convenient nylon carry bag can also be used as a kneeling pad when empty.Electronic mechanisms within the torso and on the chest plate of this manikin indicate when techniques are performed properly:
- Proper hand placement on the sternum - When a hand is placed on the chest in the correct position, a pressure plate under the overlay skin is compressed, closing a circuit to illuminate the “hand position correct” light.
- Adequate ventilation - When sufficient air enters the lung, a magnetically released switch illuminates the “adequate ventilation light.”
- Adequate compression – Sufficient pressure on the chest opens a switch to illuminate the “adequate compression light.”
with Electronics and Carry Bag
Size: 28" x 18" x 10"
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!