The Casualty Simulation Kit contains a large supply of makeup components that enable you to create a wide range of wounds, including those associated with gunshots, perforations, major avulsions, and complex jaw wounds.
- Bleeding Strap on Moulages complete with Reservoir Bag & Pump Assembly
- Two Compound Fracture Humerus (Upper Arm)
- Two Compound Fracture Tibia (Lower Leg)
- Five Dozen Assorted Stick-On Injury Simulations
- Make Up Palette
- Measuring Cup
- Atomizer Mist Sprayer
- Casualty Simulation Wax
- Body Adhesive For Stick-On Wounds
- Two Bottles Of Coagulant Makeup Blood
- Three Packages Of Powder To Make, Three Gallons Of Simulated Blood
- Methyl Cellulose For Blood Thickening
- Two Packages Of Broken Plexiglas, Simulating Glass Imbedded In Wound
- Two Fake Dirt
- Glycerine For Simulating Perspiration
- Cold Cream
- Mineral Oil
- Three Latex Compound to simulate scars
- Two Petroleum Jelly
- Two Pressure Sensitive Tape
- Plastalene Modeling Paste - White
- Plastalene Modeling Paste - Dark
- Two Each Makeup Liners - Red, Blue, Brown, White,Yellow, Black, and Flesh
- Cotton Balls -100 Pk.
- Cotton Applicators/Swab Sticks -100 Pk.
- Tongue Depressors - 100 Pk.
- Six Makeup Sponges
- Six Spatulas
Size: 22" x 13" x 15". Sh. wt. 24 lbs.
Alternate Part Number(s): SB30089U
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!