Shok Box® Watertight Carrying Case for the Cardiac Science AEDPart #: AMP9000CS2 Our Price: $199.00
Shok Box® Watertight Carrying Case for the Cardiac Science AED
Labeling glows in the dark!
Protect your investment with our water-resistant Shok Box® hard case for your AED. This rugged and durable case is built to take it and is custom-fitted for your Cardiac Science AED.It comes with:
The main seal is made from a resilient blue silicone o-ring and Pelican-Hardigg represents this case can easily withstand submersion in 1 meter of water as well as seal out dust. A pressure relief valve is provided on the case to relieve pressure differentials from changes in atmospheric pressure or temperature.Get one today and help extend the life of your Cardiac Science AED!
- Tough ABS construction which can withstand a 7 foot drop to concrete
- Recessed co-molded rubberized plastic handle
- Tough ABS recessed push/pull latches to secure contents
- Full length hinged lid, molded in padlock provisions
- Vortex automatic breather valve to allow easy opening with altitude or temperature change
- Interlocks in stacks with same or mixed sizes
- Bright yellow box color and outer labels that absorb sunlight and glow in the dark help make your unit easy to locate
- Custom-fitted polyethylene foam interior for your Cardiac Science AED with plenty of room for extra items like a spare battery, extra electrodes, rescue kit, or other items (not included)
- Measures 18"x14"x7"
Alternate Part Number(s): AMP9000CS
- Customer Reviews
- Reference Library
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!