For the more complex rescue scenarios, the GEN2 Multi-Trauma manikin offers features that allow a variety of interesting rescue training options. The Multi-Trauma manikin has the right arm and right leg (below the knee) removable to simulate a serious amputation injury to the victim. The removable limbs can also be partially attached using the Velcro at the end of the limb to partially attach the limb. In this way the limb may fall off during recovery if a thorough injury assessment is not made by the rescuer.An orifice on the left side of the torso allows a fence post, scaffold pole, or similar item to penetrate through the manikin and be firmly secured to prevent casual removal. The trainees must follow the full procedure for extrication of the patient with an impalement injury. Also, the new style head provides the ability to fit an immobilization/extrication collar.So, now you can simulate partial or complete amputation by releasing the right arm and/or leg, impale the left torso with a stake or pole and simulate a suspect broken neck. Core construction is the same as the rugged General Purpose manikin and, therefore, these manikins are tough enough to be buried under concrete, have steel lintels, concrete slabs, trees or motor vehicles laid upon them to present realistic scenarios for rescuers.The protective overalls keep the manikin clean and greatly increases the lifespan. They are produced using cotton/polyester woven fabric and are reinforced with high-density polypropylene webbing in identified high-stress areas.The ends of the arms are further protected with Nylon reinforced PVC. The machine washable overalls are fitted to all sizes of manikins. The Multi-Trauma manikins can be used in temperatures up to 100ºC.Available in 66, 110, and 154lbs versions, and come complete with sturdy boots which protect the legs if the manikin is dragged along the ground. These manikins are screen printed with a warning triangle, a handling risk note and space for you to record the asset number and the date of purchase on the head.The removable limbs can also be used to simulate partial amputations - in this way the limb may fall off during recovery if a thorough injury assessment is not made by the rescuer!
Please note: Select desired manikin weight from the dropdown window above. For large orders (5 or more manikins), please call for lead time.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person.
- A Polypropylene, plastic sleeve allows the introduction of an impalement - scaffold poles, concrete reinforcing bars and fence posts can all be used for this purpose.
- The right arm and leg can be completely or partially detached to provide real interest to your training exercises.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage (care should be taken with the plastic sleeve) - these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as Hazmat/ CBRN as it can be more easily cleaned and dried than canvas models.
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilization/extrication collar - to promote proper casualty care.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, tough drag protectors, coveralls, and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
Alternate Part Number(s): 23956030, 2395004030, 2395004050, 2395004070
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!