LIFEPAK® 1000 AED with 5-Year Warranty
Two Sets of QUIK-COMBO REDI-PAK Electrode Pads
Long-Life AED Battery
Semi-Rigid Carry Case with Adjustable Strap
FREE 2 Rescuer AED/CPR Responder® Pack
FREE "AED Equipped" Window/Wall Decal
FREE AED Check® Tag
FREE Physician's Prescription
FREE UPS Shipping
Call or order online and receive:
- VALUE PACKAGES
From the makers of the popular LIFEPAK® 500 comes the new LIFEPAK® 1000, the latest AED from Physio-Control (formerly Medtronic, Inc.).
Simple yet sophisticated, the LIFEPAK® series enables clinicians at every level to focus on the most important task at hand - saving a patient's life.
The LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator is the most rugged defibrillator ever designed by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating. ADAPTIV® biphasic technology provides a range of energy up to 360 joules, and an upgradeable platform. The LIFEPAK® 1000 is equipped with cprMAX® technology, enabling care providers to change protocols as standards of care evolve. A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read from a distance. A visible and accessible battery gauge gives rescuers the ability to assess battery readiness with the quick touch of a button. The non-rechargeable battery can deliver more than 425 shocks.
You can focus on the patient, on the moment, on what matters.
The LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator ensures you have the best equipment to fulfill the commitment you made when you decided to enter this field - to save lives.
Customized Care for Your Patient
- Easy customization of settings to meet your protocol needs in the field
- cprMAX technology feature gives you flexibility, so you can increase hands-on time with your patient
- ADAPTIV biphasic technology provides a full range of energy from 150 to 360 joules
A Rugged and Intuitive Defibrillator
- The most rugged defibrillator ever built by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating
- Visible and accessible battery gauge gives you the ability to assess battery readiness
Batteryperforms advanced communications directly with the device so you always know the battery's condition
- Large intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings. Manual defibrillation (
AEDoverride) option is available
A Resuscitation Platform for Now and the Future
- Field upgradeable therapies focused on enhancing patient outcomes will continually build on the LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillation platform
- The LIFEPAK® 1000 is compatible with other Physio-Control products and services across the full spectrum of care, from the field to the hospital, including data download
Alternate Part Number(s): 99425-000023, 99425-000025, LP1000-1, LP1000-2, LP1000-3, LP1000-4, LP1000-5, LP1000-6, 3202359-010, 3202359-011
- Customer Reviews
- Reference Library
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!