Philips FR/FR2/FR2+ Replacement Adult Electrode Pads (5 Pack)Part #: 989803158221 Our Price: $173.00
- VALUE PACKAGES
Philips HeartStart FR2 Defibrillation Electrode Pads are general purpose pads for use with Philips (and Laerdal) HeartStart FR2 and FR2+ AEDs, as well as with older Forerunner AEDs. They replace the electrode pads you originally received with your Philips Heartstart FR2 AED. We have them at a great price, too!Read more...
These electrode pads are recommended for use on patients over the age of 8 or above 55 lbs. (25 kg.) in body weight. For children under 8 years of age or less than 55 lbs., we suggest using the Philips HeartStart FR2 Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillator Pads (model number M3870A).
These electrodes are designed primarily for use with Philips HeartStart AEDs with packaging and instructions optimized for infrequent users. But they're suitable for both BLS and ACLS trained responders. They are disposable and self-adhesive with an active surface area of 100 square centimeters. Each pair of Philips HeartStart electrode pads are provided in a sealed package with an integrated 48 inch long cable with connector.
Instructions for use
- Remove clothing from patient's torso.
- Wipe any moisture from patient's skin and remove excessive chest hair, if necessary.
- Tear open the electrode pads package.
- Quickly check to make certain that pads and cable are undamaged.
- Pull off the protective backing from the electrode pads. Make sure that the gel on the pads has not dried out. If so, use a new set of electrode pads.
- Place electrode pads with sticky side to patient's skin. For an adult patient, place one pad below the right collar bone, the other one goes over the patient's ribs in line with the armpit and below the left breast.
- Connect the pads to the Philips HeartStart FR2+ AED. Make sure the pads connector is seated firmly into the connector socket.
Always refer to your device's Operator's Manual for full and complete instructions.
Conductor surface area: 75 square centimeters.
Gel surface area: 102 square centimeters.
Lead wire length: 48
Number of hours on skin: 24
Number of shocks: 150
Temperature range for storage: 0 degrees to 43 degrees C. or 32 degrees to 109 degrees F.
Package dimensions: 8.88 X 6.25 inches or 22.55 X 15.88 centimeters.
Type of connector: plug-style
Alternate Part Number(s): 989803158221, DP, DP2, DP6
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!