Nursing Kelly SimPad® Capable Hospital Training ManikinPart #: LG02171U Our Price: $5,070.00
The Nursing Kelly Manikin is designed for scenario-based training in the care and management of a broad spectrum of in-hospital patients. Students can be trained in a variety of procedures, such as blood pressure measurement, sounds auscultation, and wound care assessment and management. This is a full-body adult male manikin and is ideally suited for beginning education of in-hospital healthcare professionals.
• Superbly effective educationally for in-hospital training, focusing on important skills of hospital care providers.
• It is an economically priced efficient skills and scenario based trainer which develops critical thinking by allowing students to perform assessments and interventions.
• Nursing Kelly has been constructed to be durable, rugged, and lifelike; manufactured to withstand years of use.
• The flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added for use in multiple clinical settings.
• The manikin's head includes anatomical landmarks, trachea, and esophagus, along with simulated lungs and stomach for the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care, and suctioning.
• An instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation.
• IV cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance may be performed in the antecubital area and the dorsum of the hand, accessing the median, basilic, and cephalic veins.
• The student can practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites.
• Wound modules may be added (sold separately) to create realistic scenarios for wound assessment and care.
• The Nursing Kelly Manikin can also be used to perfect the necessary techniques for male and female catheterization.
Please allow extra time for delivery.
Alternate Part Number(s): LG02171U, 300-05050
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!