Complete Nursing Kelly VitalSim Capable Manikin SetPart #: LG02047U Our Price: Discontinued
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please call us at 800-544-0048 so we can discuss your available options.The Nursing Kelly manikin has been designed for scenario-based training in the management and care of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. Training features include blood pressure measurement, sounds auscultation, and wound care assessment and management. This full-body adult male manikin is perfect for beginning education for in-hospital healthcare professionals.Benefits:
- Educationally effective hospital training. Targets key skills of in-hospital care providers.
- Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenario based trainer develops critical thinking by allowing students to perform assessments and interventions.
- Durable, rugged, and lifelike; made to withstand years of use.
- Flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added for use in multiple clinical settings.
- Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, along with simulated lungs and stomach for the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care, and suctioning
- Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation
- IV cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance are allowed in the antecubital area and the dorsum of the hand, accessing the median, basilic, and cephalic veins
- Practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites
- Wound modules can be added (sold separately) to create realistic scenarios for wound assessment and care
- Male and female catheterization
- Includes VitalSimô (LG02162U) and Male Wound Care Assessment Set (LG02159U)
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!