Fundus Skills and Assessment Trainer by Nasco. This trainer features the normal anatomy of a status-post and postpartum female abdomen which has been designed for training fundus assessment and massage skills.
• Upper thighs articulate for positioning
• Interchangeable uteri (firm, well contracted uterus and “boggy” uterus)
• Fundus offset secondary to bladder distention
• Anal hemorrhoids visible
• 2nd degree midline episiotomy
• Genitalia is elongated with swelling to the clitoral area
• Vaginal orifice is more visible and opened
• Labium minus more flapped to expose the vaginal canal
Includes: female pelvis and upper thighs, firm fundus, “boggy” fundus, simulated blood, five peri pads, baby powder, and instructions for use.
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!