AED Medical Direction and Program Management
Manage your AEDs with an easy-to-use web based platform to help you comply with your state's Good Samaritan laws.
Buying your AED is the first step. Now take advantage of the liability protection available to all AED owners. It's called the Good Samaritan Law and it protects AED owners and rescuers with no medical background. Arch™ AED Medical Direction and Program Management provides full medical direction from a team of state-specific physicians and handles all of your Good Samaritan administrative requirements.
Arch's easy-to-use web based platform allows you to view or update your AED's information such as expiration dates of electrode pads and batteries, AED placement maps, readiness checks, status tracking of trained responders, certification expiration dates, and more!
|Here's what you'll receive when you sign up for |
Arch AED Medical Direction and Program Management
- AED prescription and full medical direction from a team of state-specific physicians
- Written policy and procedure manuals approved and updated by our Medical Direction Team
- Automatic AED registration with your local Emergency Medical Services for "Good Samaritan Law" compliance*
- Automatic registration with your local 911 call center for added confidence in case of an event
- Monthly AED check reminders to assure your AED is functioning accurately
- Interact online from your computer or mobile device to view or update your AED's expiration dates, placement maps, readiness check logs and more
- Email reminders of upcoming expiration dates on AED batteries and electrode pads
- Easily re-order electrode pads and batteries through the online dashboard, making AED maintenance easy and hassle-free
- Online tracking of trained responders, including certification status and expiration dates
- Post-event data review by a physician should you ever use your AED in a resuscitation attempt
* Several states require medical direction to receive Good Samaritan Law protection.
Are you covered?
Need more information? Call one of our AED Specialists at 800-544-0048
Monday - Friday, 7am-7pm central