Arch AED Medical Direction and Program Management RenewalPart #: ARCH-RENEW- Our Price: $149.99
The AED Superstore not only offers life-saving equipment like AEDs, but also ArchTM AED Medical Direction and Program Management with these benefits and features:Read more...
- AED prescription and full medical direction from a team of state-specific physicians
- Written policy and procedure manuals approved and updated by our Medical Direction Team
- Automatic AED registration with your local Emergency Medical Services for “Good Samaritan Law” compliance*
- Automatic registration with your local 911 call center for added confidence in case of an event
- Monthly AED check reminders to assure your AED is functioning accurately
- Interact online from your computer or mobile device to view or update your AED’s expiration dates, placement maps, readiness check logs and more
- Email reminders of upcoming expiration dates on AED batteries and electrode pads
- Easily re-order electrode pads and batteries through the online dashboard, making AED maintenance easy and hassle-free
- Online tracking of trained responders, including certification status and expiration dates
- Post-event data review by a physician should you ever use your AED in a resuscitation attempt
Even if you already own an AED, Arch AED Medical Direction and Program Management is available to you.
* Several states require medical direction to receive Good Samaritan Law protection. To learn more about the Good Samaritan Laws in your state, click here.
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!