Trauma Module by Laerdal Medical includes:
- Trauma head cover with an avulsed ear, avulsed eye, lacerations of the lip, neck and scalp, nasal bleeding, impaled and face contusions.
- Seat belt contusion with compound clavicle fracture (lay-on)
- Compound radius fracture (lay-on)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burn arm (right arm)
- Hand with open fracture of index finger, exposed tendons and multiple lacerations (sleeve)
- Abdominal wound with exposed viscera (lay-on)
- Impaled object in thigh
- Compound femur fracture
- Crushed foot with exposed bone and soft tissue and amputation of the small toe (right)
Projectile entry/exit wounds (small and large caliber)
Ideal for use with Laerdal's First Aid Training Manikin (100-10001), Extri Kelly (101-10001), Crash Kelly (201-10001), and Ultimate Hurt (201-00001) Manikins.
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!