Male Multi-Venous IV Training Arm Kit by Laerdal Medical.Features:
- Venipuncture possible in the antecubital fossa or dorsum of the hand
- Peripheral IV line insertion and removal
- Palpable veins enable site selection and preparation
- Infusible veins allow peripheral therapy with IV bolus or push injection method
- Peripheral IV line maintenance including assessment and rotation of site an dressing, solution and tubing change
- Replaceable skin and veins ensure longevity of model
- Articulates to many adult manikins
Kits include: Arm, Replacement Skin & Vein Set, Simulated Blood, Blood Bag with Tubing and Connector, Clamp and Hook, 5 Syringes, Manikin Lubricant, Carry Case and Directions for Use.
Please note: This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!