Laerdal Compact Suction Unit LCSU3 w/Case (800ml)Part #: 88005001 Retail Price:
Laerdal Compact Suction Unit LCSU3 w/Case (800ml)
OverviewThis item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please see our complete line of Compact Suction Units for a suitable replacement.When you need a battery powered suction unit that is compact, powerful and reliable, the LCSU3 800ml is the one for you. Packed with features, it not only exceeds international performance standards but at 1.7kg it is one of the lightest suction units available today.Its small size and shape makes it easy to fit onto a hospital crash cart or in a first responder vehicle. Its state of the art rechargeable NiMH battery technology ensures you always have enough power to get the job done.
Includes Laerdal Compact Suction Unit complete w/LED Display and Regulator, Disposable Canister w/HEPA Filter, Internal Battery, AC to DC Adapter/Charger, AC Power Cord, Soft Carry Case.
- Compact: Size: 21.6cms x 19.7cmsx 22.9cms
- Weight 1.7kg Capacity 800ml (disposable canister)
- Powerful - Vacuum regulator 50-550 mmHg (+/-27mmHg)
- Airflow: 0-27 lpm typical (free flow) meets international standard ISO-10079
- Field Changeable High Capacity NiMH Battery lasting up to one hour.
- A/C or DC Power options
- Reliable: Two year warranty backed by 40 years of Laerdal Experience.
- HEPA-rated bacterial filter
- LED Control vacuum Indicator Panel with a low battery and charging indicator.
- Approx 5 hours charging time lasting up to 6 months
- External Battery Charger available to facilitate battery rotation if required.
Alternate Part Number(s): LCSU3
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!