Laerdal Compact Suction Unit LCSU 4 (800ml) RTCA CertifiedPart #: 88005201 Our Price: $689.00
This model LCSU 4 meets RTCA/DO-160G Section 21 Catergory M (for battery operation only; commercial aircraft, airborne equipment) standard. All LCSU 4 units with RTCA approval are certified for use in aircraft.
The RTCA designation allows the LCSU 4 units to be battery operated in a commercial aircraft. The LCSU 4 should not interfere with the aircraft’s electronics or instrumentation while being operated.
The appearance of both LCSU 4 units is essentially the same. However, the internal lining of the units are distinctly different. The new RTCA cases have been coated internally with a gold-colored coating. This coating helps minimize “electronic noise” emissions per the RTCA/DO-160G - Section 21, Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment – Emission of Radio Frequency standard.
Information on the LCSU 4:
The next improved version of Laerdal Compact Suction Unit is here. Laerdal’s newest suction unit combines rugged design with lightweight portability, an essential tool for every first responder.
LCSU 4 comes in two alternative canister versions; one configured with an 800ml canister, and one with a 300ml canister. Each version can easily be converted to the other by ordering additional parts.
The 800ml version includes:
* Semi-rigid carry case w/shoulder strap
* 800 ml reservoir canister
* 6 ft of patient tubing
* AC/DC adapter/charger with power cord
* Vacuum tube
* Comprehensive owner's manual in 18 languages
• “Clean” cabinet design
• Small lightweight 300ml canister version
• 1.5 kg (3.38 lbs)
• “Click-in-place” 300ml canister
• Disposable canister systems
• 800ml canister - when extra volume is needed
• Easy to convert between 300ml and 800ml canister versions
• Internal integrated filter systems for all canisters
• High efficiency filter kit
• Big vacuum regulator dial, with “clicking sound”
• LED display for use day or night
• Children vacuum range area on the control panel
• Arrows pointing the vacuum directions
• Wire Stand for stability
• High density bags
• Air Flow at Vacuum Inlet (all configurations): 27 LPM (free flow) typical
• Vacuum - Max.: 550+ mmHg (73.3 kPA)
• Vacuum - Range: 50 - 550+ mmHg (6.7 - 73.3 kPa)
• Rechargeable Battery, NiMH 12 volt 1.6 Ah.
• Battery Run time: Approximately 45 minutes of continuous operation at zero vacuum level (free flow), fully charged.
• Battery Charge time: 5 hours to reach full capacity
• AC/DC Adapter
• External Battery Charger
• 12V DC Power-cord for connection to vehicle power ports
• 300ml canister version: 18.5 cm x 26.2 cm x 8.12 cm (7.3" x 10.3" x 3.2")
• 800ml canister version: 23.6 cm x 19 cm x 23.6 cm (9.3" x 7.5" x 9.3")
• 300ml canister version: 1.53 kg (3.375 lbs)
• 800ml canister version: 1.97 kg (4.35 lbs)
Alternate Part Number(s): LCSU2, LCSU3, LCSU4
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!