AHA 2010 Guidelines Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Student WorkbookPart #: 90-1074 Our Price: $13.95
AHA 2010 Guidelines Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook
The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook is for use by a single student and provides information needed before, during and after class. Following are the specifications for this workbook:
• 8.375” x 10.875” workbook
• Includes 168 pages of full-color images and text
• Contained within a full-color soft cover
• Perfect bound
• Includes one 4-panel, 4” x 6.5” Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Quick Reference Guide (product 90-1073; also sold separately)
• Includes one 7-panel, 2.875” x 3.75” Heartsaver Adult CPR AED Reminder Card (product 90-1051; also sold separately)
• Includes one 8-panel, 2.875” x 3.75” Heartsaver Child Infant CPR AED Reminder Card (product 90-1050; also sold separately)
The primary audience for this course is child care providers, child/day care workers, parents/grandparents, nannies and babysitters. This course is also appropriate for educators, teachers and the general public.
Alternate Part Number(s): 90-1074
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!