- Full-body manikin for use in field extrication, rescue, triage, and transport
- Extri Kelly is 5'5" tall and weighs 58 pounds.
- Solid head with no openings
- Realistic articulation for application of cervical collars, splints and traction or application to spineboard
- Cost effective for use in mass casualty scenarios
- Optional trauma modules (BTLS Victim Injury Set,Trauma Module Set, NBC, Smallpox, Bleeding Control) may be added to enhance realism in scenarios
- Hard or soft carry cases available for storage and transport
Extri Kelly Includes:
- Full-Body Manikin
- Directions for Use
Alternate Part Number(s): 101-10001
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!