Laerdal Convalescent Kelly ManikinPart #: 302-00001 Our Price: Discontinued
Laerdal Convalescent Kelly Manikin
OverviewThis item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please call us at 800-544-0048 so we can discuss your available options.Convalescent Kelly by Laerdal Medical. Combines the ability to teach CPR with features to facilitate basic patient care procedures in a cost-effective, full-body adult manikin.
- Realistic articulation facilitates practice of passive range of motion exercises, patient transfer techniques and orthopedic care
- Dressing and bandaging techniques, foot care, and application of antiembolism stockings may be performed
- Anatomically correct landmarks and realistic compressions/ventilations for practicing correct CPR techniques and Abdominal Thrust Maneuver
- Correct head tilt/chin lift techniques must be performed for ventilation
- Removable/reusable mouthpieces and econimical disposable airways reduce clean up time
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Head with anatomical landmarks allows the practice of basic care procedures, external denture care and various oxygen delivery procedures
- Bilateral deltoid, bilateral thigh, gluteal and ventrogluteal intramuscular injections possible
- Interchangeable male and female genitalia with reservoirs facilitates urinary catheterization and enema procedures using fluid for realistic return.
Please note: This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
- Full Body Manikin
- Upper & Lower Dentures
- 3 Reuseable Mouthpieces
- Hospital Gown
- Assembly Tool Kit
- Directions for Use
- Plate for non-gender use
- Male & female genitalia
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!