The AT Kelly Torso was designed for training central venous access and chest decompression with the added benefit of airway management features.
- Airway management by manual maneuvers and mechanical devices
- Oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Stomach ascultation to verify proper positioning
- Abdominal Thrust Maneuver may be performed
- Closed chest compressions
- Tension pneumothorax decompression (mid-clavicular and mid-axillary)
- Subclavian cannulation (right side)
- Adult torso
- Bladder replacement kit
- Manikin lubricant
- Tank top
- Carry case
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!