The AED Resusci Anne is an adult CPR manikin developed specifically to work in combination with the Laerdal AED Trainer 2 device using Laerdal Link Technology. Additionally, first aid and extrication practice can be incorporated into the learning by adding the optional first aid and rescue limbs.
- Educationally effective by focusing on the performance level of key CPR and defibrillation skills and techniques with special attention to defibrillator pad placement and accuracy
- Cost efficient through easy to use and maintain disposable airways and reusable faces
- Realistic full-body anatomy and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn realistic patient handling and quality adult CPR and defibrillation pad placement skills
- Unique functionality and design means students optimize their pad placement skills
- Flexible scenario customization through use of the scenario builder program
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway so that in a real-life situation they know how to effectively administer air to the patient
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice airway maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real patient
- Occluded airway with hyperextension highlights the correct head position
- Realistic resistance for chest compression allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation
- Articulating arms, legs, and head allows realistic weight and handling of an adult
AED Full-Body Manikin
4 Resusci Manikin Faces
3 Manikin Airways
Directions for Use
Please Note: This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.