AIVIA® AIVIANET Server Yearly SubscriptionPart #: AIVIANET Our Price: $99.00
AIVIA® AIVIANET Server Yearly Subscription
AIVIA® AIVIANET Server Yearly Subscription. Yearly subscription renewal for connection to the AIVIAnet Server.THE AIVIANET SERVER - A MONITORING SOFTWARE APPLICATIONThe AIVIAnet server is a software application which brings you straightforward, remote, and 24/7 monitoring of the AIVIA cabinet and the AED stored within. The app is accessible through secure access from any computer connected to the Internet. AIVIAnet server offers constant remote monitoring of the presence of the AED and its protective cabinet, providing real-time information regarding incidents or events which may occur.Features and benefits of the AIVIAnet server:
A CONFIGURATION AND MAINTENANCE TOOLIn addition to monitoring AIVIA cabinets, the AIVIAnet application is an easy-to-use online tool for the configuration and maintenance of these cabinets, featuring an online diagnostic capacity:
- Multilingual version requiring a username and password to access the server.
- Incidents displayed with the ability to verify and log information and events.
- One or more AIVIA cabinets can be monitored simultaneously at any given time (presence of the AED, photos taken upon opening the cabinets, control system, alarms, etc.).
- Programmable to send email/SMS alerts to one or more recipients in the event an incident should occur.
- Recordkeeping of past incidents.
- Color-coded data interpretation.
- Geolocation (mapping of all cabinets on premises) of any AIVIA cabinet connected to the network to reveal where an emergency incident has occurred on the premises.
Smart Monitoring AIVIA Cabinet details:
- Configuration can be modified from the server.
- Online diagnostic capability and interpretation through an error code.
- Details and automatic routing of incidents (emails/SMS wordings, recipients, etc.).
- Recordkeeping of maintenance events for each AED and cabinet.
- Instructions concerning necessary preventative actions of the AED (keeping users informed of the expiration of the pads and batteries, serial numbers, other relevant information).
- Infra-red lens taking pictures upon the opening of the cabinet and removal of the AED.
- Ventilation fan and convector heating device.
- Sensor monitoring the presence of the AED and controlling the temperature.
- LCD screen displaying general status or incidents.
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!