Data Card Reader USB (56-in-1 External)Part #: AMP2033 Our Price: $39.00
Data Card Reader USB (56-in-1 External)
56-in-1 External Data Card Reader. Certified High-Speed USB 2.0. Plug-n-Play installation. Reads and writes multiple media cards simultaneously. For use with the Defibtech Lifeline™ AED and Philips FR2/FR2+/FR3/MRx AED data cards.Read more...
- Supports USB specification revision 2.0
- Works with all major memory card formats, supports high-capacity.
- Supports CompactFlash Type I, II , High Capacity support: SDHC / microSDHC, SD / Mini SD / MMC / microSD / T-Flash.
- USB powered. No external power source required.
- Requirements; For PC users: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Available USB port (USB 2.0 port for Hi-Speed mode), For MAC users: Mac OS 10.1.2 or greater, Available USB port (USB 2.0 port for Hi-Speed mode).
- Also supports Chrome Book, Linux, Unix, and other USB supported systems (additional drivers and support may be necessary).
- Ports diagram located on underside of device.
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 4 x 0.6 inches; 6.1 oz.
Alternate Part Number(s): GFR281W6, B002MAPS9E, M3524A, 989803107071
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!