Simple. Accurate. Reliable.Fast and accurate SpO2 spot checks anytime.The BCI 3301 hand-held pulse oximeter quickly and reliably delivers pulse oximetry wherever spot-checking is needed...including EMS, physician's offices, outpatient clinics, hospitals, and at home. In fact, its ergonomic design, easy-to-read display and proven ability to accurately indicate SpO2 and pulse rate for patients from neonate to adult have helped make the manufacturer the global leader in hand-held pulse oximetry technology. One year manufacturer's limited warranty.The BCI 3301 is filled with features like:
To protect your pulse oximeter, and save money, we recommend the purchase of a protective boot with strap (see dropdown window above). Includes adult sensor, or you can substitute an ear sensor or a pediatric sensor by using the dropdown window above.
- Durable and lightweight design
- Ergonomically designed to fit your hand comfortably
- Bright, easy-to-read LED numerals
- Quantitative pulse strength bar on screen
- Fast, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements
- Stores data for up to 99 different patients
- Simple on/off control with auto shutoff to conserve battery life
- Powered by 3 easily replaceable C-cell batteries
- Monitor patients ranging from neonate to adult
- Genuine BCI reusable and disposable sensors available
Alternate Part Number(s): 3301, 3301A1, 3301A2, 3301A3, 3301A4, 3301JA1
- Customer Reviews
- Reference Library
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!