AHA 2015 Infant CPR Anytime® - English/SpanishPart #: 15-1013 Our Price: $38.50
AHA 2015 Infant CPR Anytime® - English/Spanish
AHA 2015 CPR Anytime® for Infants is a convenient package which offers everything people need to learn basic infant CPR skills anytime and anyplace, including their own living rooms! The kit comes with a DVD featuring the AHA's highly effective practice-while-watching video segments, an inflatable Mini Baby® personal CPR manikin, a CPR reminder card, a replacement manikin lung, 2 manikin wipes, and instructions for use. This kit also features English and Spanish options on DVD and reference materials.Course OverviewThe AHA 2015 Infant CPR Anytime all-in-one training package teaches these basic skills in about 20 minutes:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Infant CPR
- Infant choking relief
Note: CPR Anytime does not lead to certification.Dimensions and SpecificationsThe package includes:
- CPR Anytime is flexible and can be used by individuals at home or by multiple people in a group setting.
- The innovative the self-directed "watch-and-do" format keeps people engaged in learning.
- Kits are easy to share with family members and friends to increase the number of people who can perform CPR in an emergency.
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation:
- Infant CPR Anytime DVD with English and Spanish options (running time: approx. 20 minutes)
- Skills Reminder Card with information in English and Spanish
- Mini Baby® personal CPR manikin
- Mini Baby replacement lung
- 2 manikin wipes
- Instructions in English and Spanish
- DVD player
Alternate Part Number(s): 90-1001, 90-1002
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!