Act+Fast Medical Anti-Choking Yellow Trainer for School Age Children - SinglePart #: AF-101-Y Our Price: $109.00
Introducing the Act+Fast™ Anti-Choking Trainer (Yellow) for School Age Children, Single. This device enables students to develope confidence in their ability to perform the Abdominal Thrust (Heimlich) Maneuver on School Age Children. It has been designed to be realistic and easy to use. Students have fun while learning to save lives!Constructed with high-quality neoprene featuring adjustable straps to accommodate children ages 5-12. The yellow trainer also includes an optional Back Slap Pad which can be attached to a hook & loop patch in seconds.We highly recommend the Act+Fast Kids' Trainer for schools, clubs, scout troops and especially babysitters. Now every child can be safe!Features:
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps - One Size Fits All
- Easy To Use
- Lead Free
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Students practice the abdominal thrust maneuver safely.
- When the maneuver is done correctly, foam plug pops out, providing instant feedback.
- Training can be done standing, sitting, or lying down for additional realism.
- Self-Rescue can be taught using a chair, table, or countertop.
- The transparent airway allows students to see the obstruction and watch its release.
- Navel marker for correct hand placement
- Adjustable straps and easy to use buckles fit all students, makes switching users simple.
- Patented Act Fast Vest w/Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Optional Back Slap Pad
- Internal Air Bladder
- Clear Plastic Airway
- 10 Reusable Foam Plugs
- User Manual
- Nylon Drawstring Carry Bag
- Customer Reviews
The AED Superstore offers the best service, support, and largest selection of AED models for sale available anywhere! We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field. You can count on us to help you make the right decision for your AED program!